Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses help students to develop practical and professional skills for work, allowing graduates to:
- Learn a trade/professional qualification
- Join the skilled work force.
- Upgrade skills in their chosen field.
- Provide pathways for higher education.
VET courses are delivered by both government funded (TAFE) as well as private institutions. There are more than 5000 registered VET providers in Australia who provide courses on business, management, Community Service, Child care, Nursing, Information Technology, Design, Arts, Engineering, Hospitality, Automobile etc.
There are altogether 8 VET qualifications which are:
- Certificate I, II, III and IV.
- Diploma and Advance Diploma
- Vocational Graduate Certificate and Vocational Graduate Diploma.
A national body called Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) governs the operation of the above VET courses to maintain the consistency of VET course standards.
We “360 Degree” represent many VET course providers. Therefore, talk to our experts today to discuss the right VET course that will be suitable for your successful future.