All international students need to take Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the full duration of their student visa. A student eCOE will only be issued by Australian colleges and Universities upon receiving the evidence of OSHC or receiving the payment for the cover.

You must not arrive Australia before your OSHC starts. You are in breach of your visa condition, if you are in Australia on student visa but do not have a OSHC.

To give you a peace of mind we can help arrange OSHC for the entire duration of your visa. You can also arrange OSHC with your education provider.